Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

On My Instagram April - May

Hi beautiful ,
Hope you are well. Today's post is all about a glimpse of what was happening on "My Instagram". I have posted so much amazing stuff last 2 months have a short recap of what's on My Instagram and to know scroll down.

April
I have shared numerous posts and stories on my Instagram this month.
Beauty world's glitter palette and swatches were highly demanded. I love their pigmentation and staying power on lids. Live swatches were done in the live session too.
Beauty World Glitter Eye shadow Harliquen
I have shared a beautiful bottle green outfit some closeups and details of what I  pair with this beautiful dress. The whole details of this outfit are in this post.
outfit Ideas
A huge PR skincare package by Pixi beauty was on the feed. Live unboxing and so many insights were share in the stories. I was so excited to receive such amazing products. Whole details are here in this post.
Pixi Beauty Skincare Package
Digerati has sent us another amazing pr package which includes a brush set and a cute pocket mirror take a closer look here. 
Digerati Pr package
 May
Color changing lip balm was one something different I haven't try before so it was a great experience to share. Here is the detailed review post here

color changing lip balm - Review
Pixi beauty glow mud mask, Olay natural white day cream and Hemani Shampoo Argan Extracts was up on the Instagram Feed.
Olay Natural White Day Cream
Hemani Herbal Argan Shampoo
 After ages I have shared a nailart tutorial on blog and totally love the beautiful color. Yellow Ombre nail art was on the feed.
Ombre Nail art - DIY
Elizavecca vita deep power ringer mask pack was a treat to experience. Love this mask and its amazing to try out in Summer.
Elizavecca Power Ringer Mask - Review
I have shared a DIY scrub to lightened the dark knuckles and elbow with just 2 simple ingredients that are easily available in our kitchen.
Scrub For Dark Elbow and Knuckles - DIY
Garnier Naturals Light and Radiant Fairness Face Wash was something I was trying on to know the results headover to the Instagram post.
Garnier Skin  Naturals Light And Radiant Fairness Face Wash
I have shared a spring inspired nailart that actually look so pretty on my feed take a look guy's.
Spring Nail art - DIY
I have shared many deals and ongoing discounts on beauty and jewellery in my stories. I have shared some on going Ramadan grocery deals too. Take a look here.
Lipton Yellow Label Tea
Last but not the least Sunsilk Pakistan send us a beautiful pr package which includes a black shine shampoo bottle and a beautiful Khaddi Scarf.
Khaadi Scarf
Stay tuned for insights and live sessions on "My Instagram" stories and follow me on Instagram @glamorous.guilt to get connected. Feel free to DM me regarding any issue I always love to hear from all of you. Till next post stay glamorous without the guilt.

Comments

  1. everything looks very interesting, i like that eye shades.
    I am your new follower #218, hope you will follow me back. good day.
    New Post on My Blog | Instagram | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot :D

    super cool my friend

    NEW CITY BREAK POST | OMG, I’M IN LOVE WITH CHARLIE BISTRO!
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful review dear, thanks for sharing, xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures. I follow you 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot :D

    have an amazing day :D

    NEW DECOR POST | SUMMER MEANS NEW DECOR!
    InstagramFacebook Official PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment