Anti Hair Fall Mask - DIY

Monthly Pick's (JAN-FEB Favorities)


Hi Dear's..... Hope you all are having a blast and already entered in my Blogversary Contest Today I am sharing with you My Monthly Picks but this time I am sharing with y'all My 2  Months Pick's hope you enjoy reading them.

1- Most Loved Products...
2- New In Town (Mot Raved Products)
3- Movie Time
4- You Should Watch
So let's start with ''Monthly Pick's''

 1- Most Loved Products...
L'oreal Paris Nude Magique Blur cream &  Elf Concealer & Highlighter
 L'OREAL Paris Nude Magique Blur Cream;
After a long time I go back to this product. I was not using it because I was having a lot of dark circles under my eyes it doesn't give the full coverage and it was not going well with my L.A. pro concealer so I stop using it butt now these days I start loving it again I use it with my E.L.F. concealer that gives medium coverage and it goes flawless light weight formula is my favorite you barely feel that you have something on your face it doesn't need any primer If you want full coverage use it asa primer under your foundaton, it's color less formula makes it undetectable and that's a winner for me you can read my whole review Here

E.l.f. under eye concealer and highlighter;
It was winter and you all avoid that heavy look because there is no cruel and evil weather to ruin our makeup I also go for a medium coverage concealer it gives very medium coverage but what I love is it's highlighter it's liquid formula is great for strobing purposes you can read my review Here

2- New In Town (Mot Raved Products)
Most Raved Products
 M.A.C & Tarte Liquid Lipsticks;
Liquid lipsticks is 2016 thing Now M.A.C & Tarte are in action and just look at them ohhh what a beauty everyone is raving about M.A.C Ratro Matte Lipsticks
Benefit Hola Liquid Bronzer;
Named any girl who doesn't like hola bronzer then why we won't go crazy for their Liquid range According to review this is going amazing so far



3- Movie Time;
NH-10;
NH-10 Review (Glamorous without the Guilt)
 It is a Thriller Move Movie starts when Anushka sharma was going on a party but get attracted by street by she some how manage to escape but couldn't forget the incidence Her husband Neil Bhoopalam Plans a road trip for their Anniversary. They set off their road trip and on the stay on a Dhaba they find a girl who was beaten by her own Brother for running with a boy form her house Niel jumped into their family matter and get punched so he decided to revenge them when again on the road he saw their car but when he meet them he saw the girl and boy get murdered by them and they get caught they somehow manage to escape in the jungle and story goes on Niel got shot by them so Anushka went to find some help from a nearby village but accidentally she went to the murderers house they caught her and beat her badly when she finds out that they found her husband and killed him she lost her temper and decided to kill them or get killed at the end she killed them ...
The movie is a slow motion ride very serious and Anushka's acting is superb indeed my rating is
5 out of 4 you should see this movie

4- You Should Watch;
San Andreas;
San Andreas


Comments

  1. leave your comments love reading them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't watched San Andreas, will watch on ur suggestion =) Nyc post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lip products shades looking pretty dear
    www.mahasbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice review. MAC liquid lipsticks are tempting me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great items Really interesting post...thx for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your pick, they are simply awesome. Mac lipsticks are super gorgeous.
    Take care,
    Kanwal Ikram's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. This L'oreal blur cream looks good. Both these movies are quite old na, I remember, I wrote about NH10 at work last year.
    http://www.ThatGrlInHighHeels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes they are but not any new movie is good enough to write ;)

      Delete
  8. Yes i have entered.
    All are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes i have entered.
    All are amazing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment